Thursday, January 31, 2013
2013 Relay for Life of Second Life
Anyone can enter the graphics / logo contest. The guidelines are relatively simple and are listed below. The Sail for LIfe committee will judge the entries. The winner and two runners up will be selected and their names will be publicized to the sailing community.
1. The graphic should build on the overall Relay Theme of "Celebrating 100 Years of Hope" with a sailing motif.
2. The graphic will provided in a square format of 1024 x 1024 and will be in either in jpg or png format.
3. Two versions of the same graphic should be provided. One will be a full color version known by graphics professionals as 4-color and a spot color version. For an explanation of these terms, please see the following link:
4. The design should be suitable for using as a teeshirt, a sail, and a poster.
5. The text should be clearly visible / readable.
6. Entries should be submitted with both a transparent background and an opaque background.
7. The American Cancer Society logo may not be used as part of the graphic.
Entries become the property of the Sail for Life committee and will be provided upon request to content providers who want to incorporate the graphic into products that will be sold for the sole benefit of Relay for Life. The submissions will be made electronically, sent to email@example.com. The deadline for submission is February 15th, 2013.